The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
klsjflaks it really is... a large dog and his owner... i'm dying THEY'RE SO WORRIED ABOUT HER AND YET SHE'S FINE ASDLJKSDK SHE ASKED FOR SWEETS i love her

thanks for the update!!!

First, she touched her face after touching dog dick. Second, how do they even know if he is still biologically compatible with humans anyway? What if it’s a fools errand? I know it’s a “fairytale” but really

@selfiesturluson
In chapter 10 the advisor had a crossbreeding potion/elixir to raise the chances of success. And a few others in the room were worried they wouldn't even be worthy enough to beg their god for forgiveness anymore, because of how messed up it is and how far they're knowingly taking this.

I like how they literally mention beauty and the beast as a reference in this chapter.

Aggregator gang
She's taking a walk with her pet, uh, no, husband, uh what? 😂🤣 love it!

Think the maid was plotting to say the baby was the Dukes and be considered the true wife after she dies

Dex-chan lover
Well.well.well.she they gonna take the furry + kinky stuff route.*v*
And Oohhh here comes the new rival.

@conveyeren !!!! You’re on to something there!!

I wonder if there’s any meaning to Thereod walking on his hind legs as a beast?? Eh, prob just for comedic effect.

Did this girl really rape a wolf to have his child, NASTY AF
Nevermind
its the the barons child not Theo's

Okay, I can predict where this is going. Odds are, that guy that proposed the bestiality thing to trick people, intending on bringing his maid that he impregnated himself with, and passing off their child as the duke's kid, and then plan on killing the duke and then overtaking the child's tutelage.

A disgusting tactic of trying to install your bloodline into the position of duke.

Users who are viewing this thread