The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 17

Awwww... goob doggo.. 🤣🤣🤣

Shit is about to go down.. loving this.

Thanks for the TLs.

did they really think they could go against her when she has already tamed the duke??????

I'm just wondering how much dude is going to remember when/if he turns human again. I would laugh is his dog training is ingrained so he'd still follow them after he turned back.

Group Leader
@TienYL when you said you want faster release you already disrespect them, dude they almost release everyday stop saying greedy thing like faster releases when the quality is this good. Learn to be grateful to these groups and demand more when they release with this kind of speed and quality.
Toward the group that work on this I'm very thankful for your releases 🙇🙇

Dex-chan lover
@Pocky8 sad thing is, their behavior is still a step above the average antagonist they're at least giving it the barest of thought before committing to action, how many other stories would have had some half-arsed attempt kicked off off-screen.

astina came like a storm ! i can't wait to see astina and theo (in human form) moment lol
thanks for the update 😁

more!!! i want more!!! Oh BTW thanks for the chapter :D
might i ask, is there an LN/WN of this?

@TienYL There's a way to not be disrespectful when you make a comment like that and it's not by starting with "i don't want to be disrespectful, but...".

Dex-chan lover
@Stoner
@Kanika
@TienYL

Come on guys, chill. There’s nothing wrong with wishing for faster releases. If they were demanding for faster releases, then that would’ve been a problem, but in this case, they’re just voicing their desire to see more. I bet we all do, especially when a manwah is this good.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad she's not a total tyrant lol
They really do made us remember she was an emperor in her previous life so she know how to rule.. XD

Dex-chan lover
So that’s how she’s going to whittle away at her rivals. At the rate this is going, she probably is going to clear most of the corruption and scare everyone else into submission before she even kisses Theo.
I wonder if Theo has his memories as well? Likely not, considering he was a relatively competent schemer in his past life and probably would have prepared more allies than just a butler before his curse took effect... unless original Theo wasn’t the cautious type, just clever.
Judging by her style, she probably won’t actually clear everyone out, just replace a few lead officials while threatening everyone else, before going off into seclusion, since that’s what she did in her past life. Speaking of which, her past servant probably reincarnated into the second ML. If that’s the case, we might see her dealing with the politics, putting a few people like 2nd ML into power, then going off into the countryside with wolfy boi, when we finally see the romance begin. Theo’s going to be so confused how much changed in just one year of being wolfy boi.

Play dead cute doggy!!!
Hahaha

Thank you for the translation!!! 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️😂😂💯💯💯💋💋💋🤭🤭🤭☺️☺️

Users who are viewing this thread