The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
Awwww she likes Theo~ She's taken in a cute doggie and he's grown on her~ Pets just brighten everyone's day, right?
It's going to be so funny when her pet turns back into a human lol. That emotional and mental confusion.... I'm looking forward to it 😂
Thanks for the chapter~!

yikes. he’s about to take the fattest L in the friend zone. hopefully he doesn’t confess and falls out of love with her soon, since he won’t be able to compete with our ml.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I know that feeling, Astina.
These days my old dog stays inside the house pretty much the whole day. Every time I go out, I wonder if he's ok. Even when I know he's on the next room, I still go to check on him. I love him, he's my bestestest and oldest friend.

#Friendzoned, can we get an F in the comments, everyone?

Aggregator gang
She's taken a liking to theo! how cutee. and what do we have here? An MC who isnt so dense. thats rare these days. 😂

Double-page supporter
Yeah girl. Let that man know and place a firm line so he doesn't need to suffer the line of ambiguity, a mercy that all lady's could grace an overly hopeful man.

Hahahaha. I want a doggo like that but allas I am only lower middle class and that doggo eats more in one day than I could in three. soooo.

Group Leader
I know that feel...
It remind me with my old parrot.
Everytime I go to school, I want hurry to back home.

Thanks for the chapter!!!!
When will be become human???!!!!
Lmao friendzone, as always second ML's fate

@Ka_Raa pretty soon!! Just one more chapter and we will finally see his human form!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread