The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 22

I like how once he realizes that she doesn’t need help once she sees him. I feel bad for the guy, because he was friend zoned, hard.

Dex-chan lover
A boy friend is not a boyfriend. Shame, this guy was both competent and compassionate unlike most other secondary male characters too. At least he and Astina are both more than intelligent enough to avoid any romcom misunderstandings.

Double-page supporter
I really like how our FL isn't your typical peice of wood when it came to recognizing romance (like most FL's in villainess stories urgh)

Thanks for the chapter!

Thanks for the update. Our Doggo being adorable. As expected of mature of MC, especially since she's already experienced love herself, I'm happy she's not the genius but lacks EQ type.
Still, I'm worried with the spoilers
With the entire last book of the main story/Book 5 and probably a setup of Book 4, that one of the biggest conflicts of the ship is the fact MC will be agonizing later on whether its ok for her to love ML if she has err... trouble moving on with her first love. (Take the spoiler with a grain of salt since its been a while since I last read spoilers and I SPEDREAD. Emphasis on the latter. The spoilers mention Book 1-3 are awesome but the conflict on the ship for Book 5 was just... exhausting to read (even for me who just read the summaries)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I just don't really care much for this dude and I mean everyone saw this coming a miles away
Take your obtuse and misguided chivalric attitudes and begone with you!

Thank you for the chapter! It's good to establish a clear boundary or else there's gonna be false hope for him

I somehow really don't care about this dude. He just seems a busybody and super annoying but ok. I mean shouldn't he know how great Astina is? Like just leave her alone

Sooo nice. Sooo happy to see him see her doing fine and well.😏

I just don't like him because he seem sooo assuming that he could do something while also in doubt of what he can do...
Seriously what can he do for her? I'm confused? Turns out he's a son of a baron (one that wouldn't even be passed down)... would he have won if he was the one who fought with those scavengers that Astina cleaned out, when he also seem soooo weak-willed? He's like a coin that keeps on flipping sides.

ARGGG

Thank you.

cliff hanger--I'm waiting for Theo too. I don't even care that he's a dog.

Users who are viewing this thread