The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
Everyone listen he is not friendzoned yet, she just realized that he is in love with her and she need prove that he is

“i thought you were forced into this marriage”
“nah it actually turned out pretty alright”
“if you were forced into this marriage i can help you”

Aggregator gang
@nyancat
That is in the series summary though and was in the pre-serialization oneshot. I am surprised it takes that long. Btw, how did you view the raws? The raw link on this website redirects me to the main kakao page.

Edit: I found it on another site.

sie

this guy has some kind of hero complex huh. queen doesnt need no man to save her ass

Dex-chan lover
Not sure whats more brutal that she 'fishes' her husband, the onesided wrestling beatdown of said husband, or the crosscounter friendzone. (Which admittedly the fella deserved)

I love how she is sooo attached to Theo now. Okay, given he's a dog, but still!! Haha.

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
I hope he doesn't stay a dog forever and there's a way to lift the curse, it's kinda annoying when the 'Beast' from title is a secondary character

@BOTMAN last line of the description:
"However, one night, Astina gives Theo a brief peck on the lips as a reward for his obedience when suddenly- He becomes.. human?"

Dex-chan lover
I still fear this'll turn into a generic romance snoozefest once Theo is back to being human ... I'd like to be somewhat hopeful about it, but I can't imagine how this can stay as interesting with him returning to being "just some guy".

Users who are viewing this thread