The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
@ViridiCanis

:eek: thanks, i missed that, i never expected description would have spoilers for chapter 20+, they usually just have info about the first few chapters

Fed-Kun's army
iv'e LITERALLY never simped so hard for a woman before

also i like how she's not entirely dense to one's feelings- not saying being dense or purposefully ignorant is a flaw, but being straightforward and aware of others' feelings definitely clears out a lot of unnecessary drama and issues in the future.

also i like the secondary male lead as a person, like he's really respectful and not like. pushy or invasive/delusional about their relationship with the female lead like a lot of other 2nd MLs. though i'm like :\ about his saviour complex, i think it's expected, because like, that's your friend getting 'forcefully' married to a questionable figure who's said to not be human, and has killed many other people before so it's like,,, yeah i mean i would be worried about my pals too, even if they're more capable than me.

if he had come sooner maybe things would be different but a month is enough time to develop a bond/attachment. Astina clearly loves her pet dog lol

Double-page supporter
I mean, she's going on 60 mentally. It's not a surprise that she picked up on his intentions immediately and it's also not surprising that she doesn't feel the same way.

@dyuu At long last. A reincarnated person that shows the fruits of their previous life's accrued wisdom. Rather than the ones that are just OP with the mindset of a 15 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread