The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 27

Group Leader
Ah this chapter so short:' thank you for the update. I hope the next chapter come out soon >.< btw, lmao choke me lyrics hahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LMAO EVERYONE JUST RESPONDING WITH THE EGIRL SONG

also love how man is just going like "...yeah this sounds about right" like he's very accepting of all of this given everything LMAO

thank you for the chapter!

Never heard of the song before the last few pages. Looked it up.

CHOKE ME, LIKE YOU HATE ME
BUT YOU LOVE ME
LOWKEY, WANNA DATE ME
WHEN YOU FUCK ME
TOUCH ME WITH THE LIGHTS OFF, AND MY CHAINS ON
BABY, I'M NOT THE RIGHT ONE YOU SHOULD WAIT ON

SHE A FREAK, LIL BAD HOE
GASPARE TOLD ME KILL IT, I SAID LEMME GRAB MY DEATH NOTE
SHE PULL ME IN, LIKE A LASSO
SAYIN THAT SHE KNOW ME, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER @ THOUGH

AINT NO DADDY ISSUES, THEN I WON'T EVEN BOTHER
SHE SAY I KILL HER CAT, LIKE I'M LUKA MAGNOTTA
REAL BAD BITCH, PUSSY BALD LIKE SAITAMA
THEY USED TO HATE ME, NOW THEY WANT ME
BITCH, I FEEL LIKE I'M GAARA

@Akera93 I'm all for it, on the other hand. Imo, when else should she basically have a breakdown than at the sight of (someone who looks like) the one man she dearly loved back in her past life. Mind you, the whole reincarnation-and-knowing-your-past-life is enough of a mindfuck as it is, but then we've all seen what a rollercoaster of a past life she's had.

She's definitely the stubborn and strong minded type to bottle up most of her emotions, try to remain rational, and keep cool as much as possible, and we've already seen so much of that. Most of the time she remains this way, but it just takes one small/specific thing that could connect to whatever she holds dear or means something for all her emotions to spill out, and because she often withholds a lot of herself, the amount and degree of all that pent up energy is intense albeit rare.

I appreciate this side of her because it makes her more human, indeed. Yes, she's a badass, and yes, she kicks ass. She's often unphased by all the bullshit and assholery around her which is something I wish I could emulate at least 1/4 of. But I think her vulnerability does not detract from any of that at all. Ratonly reinforces her coolness.

I got a bone to pick with you, little human, bone to pick with you...

Theo, what beast do you think you were? A cat?

Group Leader
Thank you!!! 😍

I can't wait to see him when he finds out he was the dog! πŸ˜‚

😱😱😱
More! MORE! I WANT MORE!!!
Aaaaaargh

Thank you for the chapter guys πŸ‘πŸ»

is it weird that the whole thing below the chapter was to stop people from sending her the lyrics but now i feel like i wanna send it too (i won't) thank you for the chapter

CHOKE ME, LIKE YOU HATE ME
BUT YOU LOVE ME
LOWKEY, WANNA DATE ME
WHEN YOU FUCK ME
TOUCH ME WITH THE LIGHTS OFF, AND MY CHAINS ON
BABY, I'M NOT THE RIGHT ONE YOU SHOULD WAIT ON

Thank you for the update and romee, as bad as I feel for all the dms you got, they were hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ‘

That’s gotta be the most heartfelt end note I’ve seen from any scanlation group

Users who are viewing this thread