The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 28

Group Leader
@Gaygang try turning data-saver/compression mode OFF in your MangaDex settings (or vice versa) that should help!

Its a good sign that he recognizes her ability. I hope this shakes out with her still with a lot of power. Also, she was defiantly the one who cursed his bloodline, right?

Am I the only one that liking the facts of how smooth he can accept the changes that happened during his beast period?

The duke seems like a very open-minded and reasonable man ^^ Good ML !
Thanks for the chapter ;)

Dex-chan lover
@jennydude- If the spoilers are correct;

No, Astina didn't specifically curse the bloodline. Apparently one of Martina's people cursed Waldo back then when he was massacreing their tribe, and the curse was so potent it ended up jumping to the closest family line when Waldo died. Which was Theodore. When Theodore died it jumped to that princess the Atalenta ancestor married, and from that day the curse just got passed down the Atalenta family instead.

Dex-chan lover
At least the story (somewhat) addresses that he completely failed with his subordinates. I think it could have been a bit more pointed regarding how shit he is at his job, but I guess this being a romance manga that's not allowed; and with that one moment of incompetence over he'll now never make a mistake again ^^

Double-page supporter
That beef jerky.... hahaha... will this guy someay know that he was treated as a pet dog... i kinda feel bad but its hilarious

@Capt_Gigglepants Gotta takes it slow now since Theo is back. I mean action and drama aside, this is still a romantic story. Don't forget blonde boy Benjamin who has terrible timing, now that he left just before Grand Duke turns back to human. If he did stay like Astina suggest, it could push thing faster, but for now, it has to be slow.

Fed-Kun's army
@solonit
i know, but they used 3 chapters just on him waking up. now our MC is prob going to be missing for like 7 chapters while the duke gets up to speed

Users who are viewing this thread