The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
BLUSHY BOY

adorable. 10/10. definitely not biased having played the beast in a beauty and the beast play spinoff.

Lmao poor ML. He really need a mental prepare to handle Astina
And that blushing face is freaking cute
T^T :3

HAHAHHASHDJAHAHHAHAH THE WAY THAT THE FL IS SO STOIC ABOUT IT MAKES ME LAUGH AHAHAHHAH AND THE ML IS SO FLUSTERED AJVXJSHDJJW

@ladylade he's a dead ringer for the man she was in love with in her past life, so much so that she had broke down into tears at the sight of him and let out a lot of pent up anger and sadness as things ended terribly for them (he may also actually be a reincarnate of said man too, that's unclear right now) so she's frankly unnerved by that on top of wanting to return home to begin with since she did this for her sister. so yea, since the deal was produce an heir, she wants to get it over and done with and go about her life.

Pffffttt hahaha so cute hahahaha πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

Thank you for the translation! πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜β€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸ™πŸ˜Ž

@sheepdoge nah.. I just feel bad for the kid if the kid ever grows up without a mom. I mean, the ml is like semi-capable to become a parent, aside from the fact that he got played by his own employees, he is a nice guy/dog. The mc is overall mature and independent, so would benefit the kid if she raised him.
I'm not looking at the pov of the parents but of the child, so I was a little taken a back when mc just wanted to produce and heir and yeet out of there.
Like I do get her reasoning, but only to a certain extent. I guess I also thought she would be the type to see things through, seeing as she is already married to ml. I guess i forgot the contract only entails her to produce and heir, so I dont understand why they had to get married in the first place... wait are they married?
Idk carry on xD

Users who are viewing this thread