The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 38

Group Leader
The ML is so pure be it his human form or his doggo form I’m LOVIN it

He really is a dog, hohohoho.

Both the dog and human form are sooo cute. WAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE'S SO CUTE KASASHJAKJSA i just want to take care of him y'KNOW WHAT I MEAN?!?!?

Sorry Theo, but I still think the doggo is utterly cute!!! hahahaha!! I guess she finds it enjoyable to be able to tease him like that!

Double-page supporter
I'm so high I fr thought that the first half was a figment of my imagination bc it was so good LMAO

lmaoo this woman has no chill on being blunt and 'nonchalant'. I think I'd also be shaking in embarrassment and frustration if I was him. But it totally makes sense in her case. She's eons old in experience compared to him.

Group Leader
theo beat the shit out of those unimportant vassals, they dared to disrupt your wholesome bonding time with ur wife!! (that being said, I ship those two so hard hnnnngh)

Dex-chan lover
The story needs some sort of new threat. We've already established that the vassals are useless and powerless.

Double-page supporter
She is acting her age for sure.
Love their dynamic.

lmaoo this woman has no chill on being blunt and 'nonchalant'. I think I'd also be shaking in embarrassment and frustration if I was him. But it totally makes sense in her case. She's eons old in experience compared to him.
@BonFkingBon I'd say she is all chill =P

Users who are viewing this thread