The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 39

I agree that hoarding wealth is bullshit, whether its medieval timss or modern times, especially inherited wealth. But those fucks dont get to talk about whoarding wealth given they are evil.
it is also worth noting that in this scenario the wealthy noble here seems to be capable of doing what his role is meant to: making the land thrive.

Ah hold up, let me use my sword to absolutely shatter that pebble into flower like petals in .5 seconds instead of using my hands, feet, head, or entire body to do it. #protect mrs. president

Double-page supporter
How appropriate that a piece of masonry rubble should be weapon of choice for human rubble.

Group Leader
What is the vassal trying to achieve by throwing that small rock 😭

Whoa our ML is HOT ❤❤❤ He's waay better than those so-called tyrants and cheating bastards in other k-webtoons

Dex-chan lover
"oh a flying rock..."
Theo intercepting said rock
"nice assist there. but you don't have to put such agitated face though"

Their so good together!!! Ahhh! I’m shipping them so hard!

I love her teasing him and him all flustered. She looks so happy this chapter. I’m rooting for her happiness! 🙏🏻

They look so good in their matching outfits. What a power couple. And when she pulled out her fan! Beautiful! And he used his sword to defend her! Wonderful!

What a good chapter! Thank you for all your hard work. I hope the artist gets some good rest during her hiatus. They’ve totally deserved it. Everyone drawn so well and perfect.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread