The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 40

😂ML heart bumping for FL~✨
"unrealistically good looking" 😂 same here Hysen
Thanks for the update!!

Lol some people forgetting that Astia beat the crap out of Theo in the wolf form. The wolf in him is scared. That's why his heart was beating

...or I could be wrong and theo just wants to dominated

I love it when the male lead is the shy, blushy type and the female lead is the confident, teasing type it's an oddly perfect combo, I love it sm,,

?? isn't the reason why theo reacted like that because maybe he subconsciously remembered her killing him in his past life

Group Leader
@sybth00 More like he remembered how he was hit by that same sword in his doggie form. There's even a small flashback of him as a doggie with astina holding a sword at the end of the scene.

Contributor
...The guard didn't think his lady's voice asking him to come in was a bit, well, more baritone than usual? XD

@sunnina I honestly hate that stereotype most of the time. I feel like it's usually sexualised to some degree, where the guy acts like a sub and the girl acts like a dom. I think Beware of the Villainess was a little bit like this. Nine, the female lead's love interest, was so mild mannered he was weak. I like this story because it is realistic. Not every guy is aggressive and overbearing and overwhelmingly "macho" like that. There are some guys who are masculine but not very outspoken. Anyways, it exists on a spectrum.

I'm just saying that this guy is in a really good place on the spectrum where he has a backbone but he isn't pushy or domineering.

@sunnina same! After decades of the same gender roles in hetromance, it’s super refreshing to see those chauvinistic dynamics destabilized, if not reversed entirely.

Tina is so far from being a Innocent-Virgin-Ingenue & it’s?? Awesome???? *chef’s kiss* 😘👌🏼

Who is this unrealistically good looking man?
Me to every fictional characters I've laid my eyes on...

Users who are viewing this thread