The Lady and the Beast - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
> be butler
> master is has a curse that turned him into a wolf, and has mauled people.
> one day, girl from failing noble house comes to be forced to marry the wolf. forced to FUCK the wolf.
> thefuckistheworld.jpeg
> try to calm down, but the night comes to consummate the marriage.
> girl puts up a brave front, tries to absolve you of being complicit in forced bestiality.
> whatismylifeevenworth.png
> one hour passes, everything's still silent.
> poor girl is probably dead.
> check on girl and open the door.
> the girl comes out saying "HIS THING ISN'T GETTING HARD."
> look back and see unconscious master.
> the girl IS TRYING TO IMPREGNATE HERSELF WITH WOLF DICK
> the girl is trying to fuck herself with AN UNCONSCIOUS WOLF'S DICK
> mfw my wolf master is being forced to fuck a girl while he's unconscious
> mfw

// Will probably edit this once what really happened is done. But as a reminder, as some people believe that I'm serious, this is some shit attempt at a 4chan green text. Seems like I gotta add an /s in here too.

Pffft!!! Hahah! I can't believe she actually said that! Points to her for knocking him out! 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for translating this chapter. I'm looking forward to watch happens next.

I could've gone with my entire life not having read the last page. Poor Tina having to do what she has to with a limp wolf dick. 😭

@nukuchan: hahaha, I knoooow! They really look so alien most of the time! 😂🤣

@llxunknownxll: just so you know, that's impossible any way you turn it. If you'd know anything about canine anatomy, you'll know that dogs - being the decent creatures that they are - hide away their unused d*cks in a handy skin fold just for that purpose. It not getting hard then means she can't even get to it... so no need to be so creepily perverted af... Also where in the hell did you see any evidence of her enjoying *it* (the thing that never happened)?
Though I'm pretty sure there being a smut tag and all there will be some sex scenes later on, I just sincerely hope she likes it.

This story is getting wilder and wilder😭

I thought she’d go “oops I think I murdered him a little” but this———

OMMMMMGGGGG........................... WTF, I love this HAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some people are reacting like she really tried to have sex with the wolf, but when I read the line it sounded like she was just saying that to fuck with the butler and the other people who basically thought they sent her to her death.

The description on mangadex makes that interpretation the most likely, I think.
Still, defying all odds, she fights the beast with her impressive swordsmanship, and miraculously survives. Over time, a slow relationship begins to kindle between them as she tames him as her pet. However, one night, Astina gives Theo a brief peck on the lips as a reward for his obedience when suddenly– he becomes… human?

If a "brief peck" won't happen until a future chapter, I'm pretty sure she didn't try to get impregnated by a wolf in chapter 10.

THIS IS SO FUCKIN FUNNY

deadass y’all need to read the summary again. she probably knocked him tf out bc he tried to attack her and kill her not mate and she just noticed it after the fact and said it as a funny one liner

MY TOOCH HAS IN FACT BEEN SAVED ONCE AGAIN. Thank y'all for tling this in the first place, let alone going hard and getting all these chapters out in such a short amount of time like MADMEN?! This webtoon is hitting a ton of my favorite tropes and I am delighted by getting to shovel it into my mouth like it's a giant bucket of popcorn.

Bahahahahaha that was hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 And where did the smut tag pop up from 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyway, for those who think he has erectile dysfunction, it... Isn't really that. I read on canine reproduction after I saw Astina's reaction to the baroness's explanation, and basically (read at your own discretion)
at the time of penetration, the male's penis isn't erect.

Users who are viewing this thread