The Lady and the Beast

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright No, they are his vassals.

It seems due the curse, the family always only barely able to have one child before the head turns to wolf.

@degenerateafro Because Smut tag doesn't mean every chapter contains Smut. It's not H doujin. The smut is not the main course.

Aggregator gang
@Aldis When 0 of the chapters contain smut it doesn't require a smut tag? That's my point. Goddamn S-rank Behemoth has 2 girls attempting to rape a cat, but no smut tag. Isekai Nonbiri Nouka has a guy who has sex with literally hundreds of women and has had two children and no smut tag. The MC of Re:Monster drugs and rapes a bunch of elves including some on screen sex and no smut tag. Same applies for Gate - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri although it's not the MC doing the raping in that series.

Meanwhile this one has a smut tag for some unknown reason.

Supporter
@Aldis If it is tagged as smut, that means smut IS a core part of the story. A correct example of a smut josei would be Lucia, where the MC is depicted having sex frequently and is sometimes used for character development.

Too often people slap random tags because something happened once, like how Slime Life got a tragedy tag because of a single chapter (that has since been removed), or the occasional gore and sexual violence tags because some blood gets spilled or a terrible author decided to cash in on the casual rape trope.

Can someone with some power remove the Smut tag, it's none existent, there's not even ecchi let alone smut.

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro @TrapCard113

Eehh, I see.

Because from all I know, Smut Tag/Content means there is/will be smut in there, not the whole story about it. If it is, then it's the Theme, not Tag/Content. (But MD's rules may differ anyway)

The novel judged by kakao as an adult novel (and the webcomic prologue is mature than any noble lady genre there), so I assume there will be adult scenes. Just not now... so be patient? All Smut Lovers there?

Chapter 22 still no smut btw~

Dex-chan lover
Is there a doujinshi when the mistress bang the beast? I know it's doesn't happen (yet), but c'mon it's a doujinshi anything can happen.

How can they be scared to a white fluffy beast? He is so cute! I'd take him in as a pet any day!

Fed-Kun's army
The background of the 1st chapter irritates me.
What was the point of the race part? Why detail discrimination dark skinned people go through, then simultaneously remove the dark skinned characters from the story??

Users who are viewing this thread