The Lady and the Beast

Aggregator gang
Oh no I got spoiled with so many releases after each other now I have a craving 😫

yaaaaass double update. I thought I need to wait for a few days or a week but no, we are blessed

always believe the victim first... well first off there needs to be a victim not every victim will scream aand not every screamer is a victim
secondly the fmc knew just about everything even before the"trial" so having her say something like believe the victim rings quite hollow as knowledge and believe are two different things

well if you could actuly be 110% sure i would be in favor of castration without anesthesia and forced awakeness as a baseline punishment for rapists, the more heinous the crime the more heinous the castration
problem in rl is , there are far to many women that will scream sexual assault or rape in order to gain something besides vindication or try to get revenge for something else and for the record having even one of those arround makes it impossible to impose harsh punishments for rape.

also if possible i would bet that "emperor theo" had somesort of affliction or needed to give martina his seat for some reason and concocted a scheme with him on the losing side to achive that, make her rule secure and rid her off guilt

It's official. Chapter 24
we get to see the naked (well half naked and sleeping) duke. No pervy stuff yet tho.

Omg I cant 😆 his expressions are so cute! When he was afraid of the sword, lol thanks for the translation

We shall watch Chadtina's career with great interest. Just got sent this series and binged up to 21 today. Definitely on par with Chadlissa for entertainment.

Everyone saying “always believe the victim first” makes me weep for the future of due process.

Chapter 20 and 21 is so relatable to anyone who've been sexually abused, stay strong and keep loving our ASTINA 😍💜

Εvery chapter that passes I grow more and more happy that I knew this was a gem from the first 6 or so chapters.

Heck yeah, I just love Astina! 20 and 21 were great, and I liked how she handled the situation; both were in the wrong and both got punished properly but justice was had for Maid. Some stories would have the maid automatically forgiven because she was raped and I appreciate the realism.

This Leandro dude. She’s fine and you’re in no way getting her heart so stop this and go home, don’t be more entitled than you are just because you like her.

Great female lead, this manga has it all comedy, action, politics, drama etc. and a badass female lead thanks for this followed.

Users who are viewing this thread