The Lady and the Beast

this is glorios. I love this. And guys, wait another chapter or two before judging, I highly doubt that
she won't get called out on for it
, as that's not the vibe this story has been given me so far, IMO. Personally, love it when characters aren't perfect and misstep once in a while, keeps them real and the story more interesting :)

Also, in its own way, this story is quite open-minded and blunt.
I mean, they imply knotting. Which is a thing with dogs and intercourse.

YIKES..... I hope she gets called out cuz damn girl that was SUPER bad move •__•

People here are being too pressed about the last chap. Let's just assume first that it was instinct, yes the action itself is not okay but think about how hard her life had been... It's all PTSD if you think about it. Let's just be open minded people okay? And let the MC and author redeem themselves.

Oh, is that how the curse started? Also, poor Thereode
wakes up human, gets assaulted, cried on, cursed and then kissed by this random lady
. XD What a first meeting.

I don't know which scenario is better: the one where he's reincarnated with his memories of his past life intact or the one where he doesn't remember anything at all. Cuz the first one's nice and all, but it'd be SUPER hilarious for such a super-serious girl like Astina to try and explain her slip in logic (decorum? common sense? I dunno, my mind's still running in Chinese).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@SnowyOwl13
I'm hoping for "doesn't remember anything" with a side dish of "remembers stuff from his past life later on" :p
Because then she has to explain herself AND we get disclosure on what was really going on on his side in the past, why he betrayed her, from his POV.

oh and possibly simply "slip up"? Because slip in logic just doesn't sound right, but then again, not a native speaker...

@Vofuro
Ooh, best of both worlds!

Oh my God, just imagining how Theo is going to react to her kiss😂

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

SGR

Double-page supporter
If you think it's odd for this to have more than 9 aggregate points on MD - read up to chapter 11. You will understand.

shii i should just let it stack up WHY DID I COME AND READ THIS WEEK CHAPTER my fool self

I see the group consist of people of culture with their song selections and i’m stanning <3
🖤CORPSE SUPREMACY🖤

Over speakers: THE NEXT STOP IS CLIFF HANGER CENTRAL, CHANGE HERE FOR THE BAKERLOO, JUBILEE AND HAMMERSMITH AND CITY LINES..... MIND THE GAP BETWEEN THE TRAIN AND THE PLATFORM!!!!! (1min later)
THIS IS CLIFFHANGER CENTRAL

A yes. And now I will patiently wait for chapters to gather so that I may binge. Cliffhangers?? Ha! This is the kind of S&M play I go true with most of my cherished webtoons.

Users who are viewing this thread