The Lady and the Beast

Rejoice! The duke is actually.....
A REALLY DECENT MAN! At least in the first chapter or two of him being human he is

Y'all should see the original one shot Manhwa art for the promotion of the novel. It. Is. AMAZING! Theo looks totally HOT. Just search the same title and click on the more josei-looking cover for the manhwa. I loved the art there more tbh but this is totally fine too

I would like to know more of her past life! What did she do in her old age? Did she not fall in love and have any children at all??? That doesn’t seem very realistic to me ...:/ then...
that means her heart wasn’t healed at her time at death.. all she felt was regret, hence being reborn into a family and all she wanted was to have purpose. :( maybe she was very humanitarian in all her life helping others maybe. I really would like to know the people she helped or knew in the past. There’s no way she’d forget, right?

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter surpasses expectations. 10/10.
Also, there isn't any of that dense MC drama BS so far.

Dex-chan lover
@AMRIYONI204 So far, it seems she got heartbroken after the original Theodore asked her to basically do an assisted suicide (it seems to be for political stability as far as I can tell, since if Theodore lives it probably would have stayed as an old first prince faction vs new second prince faction political struggle. Of course, I don't actually know if Theodore did indeed plan this out to sacrifice for the kingdom, so for all we know Theodore just died for no particular reason.

Users who are viewing this thread