The Lady and the Beast

I love a story with a strong female lead! She’s so badass, but I have to say, I can’t wait for Theo to return to his human form. I can’t wait for their reunion-hopefully, he’s a reincarnation of the previous emperor, her lovers

Fed-Kun's army
Strong female lead. 5/5 stars

Why do I like strong female leads in Koren novels more than chinese and japanese ones?

Because the female lead is actually strong. In most of the chinese and Japanese series with a "strong female lead", the male lead is almost always stronger and the "strong female lead" has to always be saved by them or the male lead is stronger than the female lead and ends up "dominating" the female lead, or become door mats.

In this one, the female lead is strong, and doesn't need no man. Pretty bad ass.

Very much yes.
Is very manhua this good.

Although I'll be blunt I was frightened about the whole beastiality thing but it went ok...thank god..

@hedgemoney
I can't think of a single Japanese comic I'm actually reading where that is true, than again that may just be because I never continued to read stories like that due to personal preferences.

That being said while I like "strong female leads" to me it doesn't have to be physical arts strength, I actually prefer strength of conviction or character, and sometimes the male leads in such stories are at least physically stronger, particualrly if they are some kind of fighters and the female lead is not (the female lead in Kusuriya no Hitorigoto may be the physically weakest major character in the whole series, but she's still probably the strongest character so far).
My favourite manga about a physically strong female lead would be Teppu, and that one doesn't even have a male lead, so I guess it's cheating.

Why is there no sexual violence tag on this? the main girl gets raped in the first chapter.

@thegodofbread as much as I appreciate the Rick n morty reference This should have a sexual violence tag reading rape makes me feel physically sick. Is there more of this in the manga before I go on? Or gohan if you prefer.

Rather than furry sex, think about Twilight.
The dude is a wolf, then turns human, and things happen... no bestiality or furry action, sowwy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you're checking out the comments to see if you should read this one: read it. Ignore all the "furry sex, lolz" trolls. If you're concerned about the "rape tags pls!" comments, yes, there is implied rape. Nothing is shown and the topic is not explored in detail. This story doesn't skirt around the fact that bad things happen to people that don't deserve it. That said, the MC is badass. Damn, Korean's writers have the corner on the strong female lead market.

@kmmd thanks for the reply I'm gona assume that means there is more main character rape. As good as I'm sure the story is I can't read that type of thing it leaves Me feeling sick to my stomach implied or not. I'll leave this one for other people to enjoy thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread