The Lady Likes a Nerd over Princes - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3 - The Encounter with the Prince

@poorarmy That would be a fun plot twist, him legit seeing/thinking of her as a cat because of anxiety. Very Yuri Kuma Arashi, I can dig it

(based on the spoilers in other comments, it's not the case, but it's nice to think about at least)

the prince is annoying af
but somehow I feel like he's lonely, the way he sticks to them so much. and that sorta makes it funny
the part where he forces her into the carriage wasn't funny, but when he was like, "I suppose I'll have one too" I just started laughing
he's so lame

Dex-chan lover
I think the prince is a subversion about oresama type guys in romance novels. In any other setting where the heroine isn't an airheaded all-loving maiden, Prince Leo would be an overbearing person of authority

I don't want a redemption for this guy. But, if he doesn't mess with the couple, I suppose he can have half a bread stick.

lkw

does the prince not have a hobby leave them alone so i can see them being lovey dovey

Tbh I don't dislike the prince instead I kinda like him a bit
Reminds of those stuck up characters who actually internally self conscious
I just like ✨ redeemable egoistic kid/teen✨
And I have this vibe it won't be a love triangle but friendship with the prince wedging between them to destroy the lovey dovey atmosphere lol

Riol will absolutely go through a transformation eventually where he ties his hair back and gets rid of the bags under his eyes and all of a sudden become hotter than the Prince. Kinda like HoriMiya.

Dex-chan lover
@Qetuo well i prefer miyamura with long hair but it will be cool to see riol changing his appearance

Users who are viewing this thread