The Lady Project - Vol. 1 Ch. 21 - The Lady and The Wine Cellar (2)

Double-page supporter
What's all that deal with the title 'mister'? It's not like he was called grandpa or uncle or similar. And is that guy obsessed with staying physically young?

I wish my dream boyfriend does that too lol to bad he hella rude and a big meanie...

It's not like he was called grandpa or uncle or similar.

She probably called him ahjussi, which can mean uncle. It probably doesn't help that as a famous actor he'd be used to having fangirls of all ages calling him oppa. 😃

I feel like they know who Rune really is. Every of them does know... 😐😐😐

Thank you so much for the translations!! 😙

—-

@gokudomatic

It’s because of the fact that calling him mister means ‘’ahjussi’’ which means uncle. But he is an actor and his fans call him ‘’oppa’’ which means big brother.
But there is a thing which is strange to us; when a girl calls a boy ‘’oppa’’ it means the boy is older than the girl. Yes, as I said it means big brother but if you are in a relationship with a boy which is older than you, you call him oppa too. Or you have a close male friend which is older than you, you call him oppa too...
And that actor is 27 if I remember correctly, and Rune is 20 so it should make him ‘’oppa’’ I guess...

But his obsession is mostly (and probably) because of how everyone call him.

EXTRA INFO*

If a girl calls her big sister : Eunni
If a boy calls his big sister : Noona
If a boy calls his big brother : Hyung

Yeah lady and the servant I can see as a ship
Also I hope we see more of her identity revealed... I wonder who actually know it.
Ngl red hair is quite distinct so shouldn’t the heir kinda notice

Users who are viewing this thread