The Lady Project - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Lady and the Lucky Letter

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for more news.... more like waiting for Moore news........

[InsertCricketSoundsHere]

Annnndddd I'll see my self off the stage.

I'm so confused. Did she just lose the necklace? And what was that about emails and mail?

Group Leader
@pinkeree
sorry for the confusion! Yeah, the necklace flew out the window lmao
The email was a chain email (you know those instagram dm's where they're like "send this to 10 other people") the email was kind of like that except it jinxed you with bad luck. And it said that "Rune started this" when she DID not. And the email stated that its been going around for a whole year, so she's been taking the blame for the spam mail this whole time.
Hope that clears things up!

I'm like super confused.
Not with the translation.
But with everything that is going on in the story.

So how come no one knows that she is working for the moore family when she is literally a maid there and everyone knows about that. She was also probably televised during the party that it is impossible for the anyone in the cosmos to not have heard/seen her (?). Thats why i think she will not be found out even if she went with the lady. For the longest time no one recognized her and its not like she was hiding in secrecy too (?) HAHHAHA anyways im looking forward to what the deeper story in this one! Thank you for translating!

P.s translation is veryyy nicee!!

@pinkree @Lonelybye Actually it looked to me like it was just on the windowsill (the inside part) unless that creepy fake cat took it?
@mcruz It's kind of weird but before the whole birthday party I guess she was never actually on camera(or were they just doing a voice recording). Maybe since she was just a maid nobody paid attention to her. She only got a letter saying someone found her after that. You think she would have changed her first name(since they seem to have taken away her last name). Also I'm kinda confused if they took away her family's name, title, and it seemed like the house. How is it running away? Wasn't she an orphan anyway? Unless they still had money, but if they did I don't think she would work as a maid. Hm, I'm really curious about her past/the situation with her family being kicked out which I assume is related to their death too. Also the federation seemed to not have any sympathy for her as a child based on that one memory.

Fed-Kun's army
The notes "found you" makes a sudden creepy atmosphere.

Btw, it maybe (too) late and you already know this @lonelybye . Ranma is the main character from manga/anime Ranma 1/2 by Takahashi Rumiko (Inuyasha, Kyoukai no Rinne). Its '90 anime that become the legendary genderbender (&species bender) comedy. One of my fav show to lmao... Now that's sound old. 😂 Yeah, i click this manhwa because the mc looked like ranma-chan.

This is confusing. The translations are fine but the way the story is being told is confusing me.

Users who are viewing this thread