The Lady with a Mask

Honestly, I put off reading this for so long and I just finished it minutes ago with no regrets. I just have to say, idk why I put it off but it was foolish of me. Not reading it earlier is my only regret I have. I guess because of the picture I thought it’d be a webtoon filled with drama and schemes and I wasn’t up for that. I wanted loooove. ❤️ But let me just tell u! It was full of loooove alright! 😍 If you’re looking for a wholesome, beautiful, cute, heart clenching, soul searching webtoon, this is for u! It was so worth it. It’s only 50 something chapters and such a quick, easy, beautiful read. So worth it 😚👍

Already completed it on another website. It was so good. This will forever be my favorite romance webtoon :)

Read the whole series from another website and i got to say, this is actually pretty great! It wasnt that short nor is it too long.

Fed-Kun's army
This has 55 chapters and its completed
Completely binged in one afternoon. Very good story, one of my top 3 webtoons. Although abit abrupt ending, 8/10

It's completed in other sites, and I'm so glad I found and binged this! Very fun and nice read, well written and made! It is definitely kdrama material but the well executed kind! I'm just sad that I chose to do this at night, instead of working on my final assignment haha....

A smooth sailing low drama cute fluffy a nice read. Enjoyed it in other website. Leaving just a good note for it in here as well. If someone looking for a short sweet quick read thru

I read few chapters but put it on hold for a looong time... I finally read it again and it was honestly good 👍 less drama and I like the straight forward Love 💘
everyone found their fated one... a little sad about will and his father but I got the hint that they have resolved their relationship at the end..
anyway recommended for a light hearted read !

Not a big fan. ML was kinda stalkish, thoughot maliciously but because of awkwardness. Also didn't really see a reason for the FL to like him, in the end

Lastly,
The way Kwon treated Gary after he worked out the misunderstanding, (and didn't allow him to tell Will that Gary was Will's father, and not just his Mom's "friend,") bugged me. He at least deserved that.

To be fair, there's a faint hint that Will is allowed to find out who his father his, but the hint was inconclusive

6.5/10

Read elsewhere and it’s really good. Made me laugh quite a lot and get excited. It doesn’t have the typical ML and FL trope 👍🏼

@manymangaaremangoes yeah, it wasn’t
exactly Gary’s fault, the poor guy. I mean I understand why Kwon was angry but that’s Grays som with the woman he loved. It’s all he has left of her 😞.

However, overall I really enjoyed the manga. It was really lighthearted and funny.

P.s. I love your username

Users who are viewing this thread