The Lady's Butler - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

It's great so far!

Typo on Lance's quote:

"Milady's your favorite juice"

Should be

"Milady's favorite juice" or "your favorite juice"

I'm looking forward to more chapters, thank you for picking this up!

Fed-Kun's army
Omg the art looks gorgeous lets FUCKING GOOOOOOOO LANCELOT I WILL SIMP FOR YOU

I love this already uwu i Mean, i'm so weak with a story like lady and a butler 🥺
Thank you for picking this up💕

Heh saw the raw of this and suddenly here it is! That was fast.
So I guess she'll try and avoid her family's downfall?
Thanks for the chapter by the way!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like this. The art looks nice and all and it seems like the cliché reincarnation which I don't mind at all, it's more like a preferred genre for me.
What do I hate about this ? The fact that he already loves the previous body owner and now the MC is in her body. He is obviously the ML so she'll end up with the guy who loves someone else but she was just shoved in that person's body and boom LOVE
I prefer stories where the original body owner doesn't know the ML personally or if they even hate each other. Him being in love with the other person complicates this a lot

Dex-chan lover
im liking this, but on the credit page, i think i saw a fifth Wheel didnt i? red haired guy, cant you see she doesnt care at all about you and that they make a happy couple with lancelot...
twist : somenone will one day take him to make a fan sequel where he's the poor fifth Wheel who time travels like all good fifth Wheels turned into the mc lel

Oh look, it's another black haired and red eyed ML to add to the Korean web comic pile.

@Akera93 dont worry, he's not gonna blindly accept her just because she suddenly kind to him,
in ch 6 he'll know who is in his lady's body

Fed-Kun's army
i'm interested!!! but since he's already in love with her... he's gonna notice, right??? he's definitely going to notice??? SHE'S DIFFERENT

thank you for translating this!!! off to stare at the raws as i wait for more hehe <3

Users who are viewing this thread