The Lady's Butler - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Oh ho? A second identity? Which is the real him?
Many thanks

The devotion of Lancelot is no joke. Look at his magician side, cold and scary. Ahhhh. Proves how much he likes her. My heart. ❤❤❤❤

It’d be nice if we could see what she was like before transmigrating/ remembering her past life so we could have an idea what the difference is. Still, since Lancelot said she’s acting like how she did as a child then maybe she’ll be okay?

I wonder if he’ll figure it out.

Banned
Wait... So this ain't a novel she isekai in but a series of novels. And she just loved one book of the series.

Because other than that i can't see how he has an alt identity without her knowing about it.

Aggregator gang
It's kind of refreshing that somebody notices that the character is acting strangely after their soul has changed XD
I'm surprised there aren't more stories where people question the huge changes that the MC goes through after reincarnation/transmigration!

It's good that he's not completely an idiot. He won't be too happy that novel fmc got replaced by actual fmc.

Well I was not expecting that at all actually. I thought he was just a naive man but he’s actually really smart and not just a cute face. I love that he could tell she had changed and I wonder what will happen next. Also the guy who guided him to the library is adorable. Thank you so much for another chapter!!

I like that he actually questions MC's behaviour rather than just accepting the sudden change in personality.

Thank you for the update 💕

Users who are viewing this thread