Rent-a-Girlfriend - Ch. 307 - The Girlfriend And Her Rental Work (1)

Dex-chan lover
chapter 's title : the mental-illness girl-friend and her mental-illness work .

page 13 :
- wimpy simp : yo chorizo , your ear-rings are jigsaw puzzle pieces ?

- main female : ... chorizo is dead ... from now on ... you call me ... "Jigsaw" ( quote from the 2008 film Punisher War Zone , lol ) .

- female : ... you call me ... "Jigsaw" ... aka John Kramer , a fictional character and the main antagonist of the Saw franchise.

- female : i will give the other half of my jigsaw puzzle piece to my real boy-friend , the beret male . his piece has a "knob" , and my piece has a "hole" , and we can "connect" / "interlock" the 2 pieces .

page 17 :
her stupid "investigation" that is still going on for months :
- should i , or should i not , give simp a chance , and try to date him for real , for a few weeks , or a few months ? if we are not a good match for each other , then we can just break up later .

• female : ... i still feel somewhat guity ... , this is unfair for many peoples ...
  • me : if you really thinks so , then dont do this mental work in the 1st place .

• female : ... it isnt really fair to my clients ...
  • me : why ? with or without your stupid "investigation" , you still give your clients fake smiles , fake hand-holdings , fake emotions , fake affections .

- female : 69+ years later ( lol sixty-nine ) , in the 2 % chance that if we end up going out together , if i allow the lowly simp to become my boy-friend , i will have to quit this mental job .

• main female : yo , old hag , if you wanted to see me , why didnt you just call me and meet me normally ?
  • old hag : because i dont want to see the ugly face of my own grand-son . and i want to pay money as tribute to my "goddess" .

i bet in the next chapter , old hag will violently hug the body of main female , sniff her body , and lick her body , lol .

recently , i found this "special doujinshi" that predicted the married life of simp and main female in the future , lol :

• female : every night , i put on make-up , and i dress up to go out and make love with my many boy-friends . yo simp , you are my husband / my loyal pet dog , so watch the house while i , the goddess , go out .
  • simp : okay . dont push yourself too hard . good luck with your date . then i will be in my room , f@pping and crying while imaging about you and your boy-friends .

53369211281_9d7285a81a_b.jpg

Group Leader
chapter 's title : the mental-illness girl-friend and her mental-illness work .

page 13 :
- wimpy simp : yo chorizo , your ear-rings are jigsaw puzzle pieces ?

- main female : ... chorizo is dead ... from now on ... you call me ... "Jigsaw" ( quote from the 2008 film Punisher War Zone , lol ) .

- female : ... you call me ... "Jigsaw" ... aka John Kramer , a fictional character and the main antagonist of the Saw franchise.

- female : i will give the other half of my jigsaw puzzle piece to my real boy-friend , the beret male . his piece has a "knob" , and my piece has a "hole" , and we can "connect" / "interlock" the 2 pieces .

page 17 :
her stupid "investigation" that is still going on for months :
- should i , or should i not , give simp a chance , and try to date him for real , for a few weeks , or a few months ? if we are not a good match for each other , then we can just break up later .

• female : ... i still feel somewhat guity ... , this is unfair for many peoples ...
  • me : if you really thinks so , then dont do this mental work in the 1st place .

• female : ... it isnt really fair to my clients ...
  • me : why ? with or without your stupid "investigation" , you still give your clients fake smiles , fake hand-holdings , fake emotions , fake affections .

- female : 69+ years later ( lol sixty-nine ) , in the 2 % chance that if we end up going out together , if i allow the lowly simp to become my boy-friend , i will have to quit this mental job .

• main female : yo , old hag , if you wanted to see me , why didnt you just call me and meet me normally ?
  • old hag : because i dont want to see the ugly face of my own grand-son . and i want to pay money as tribute to my "goddess" .

i bet in the next chapter , old hag will violently hug the body of main female , sniff her body , and lick her body , lol .

recently , i found this "special doujinshi" that predicted the married life of simp and main female in the future , lol :

• female : every night , i put on make-up , and i dress up to go out and make love with my many boy-friends . yo simp , you are my husband / my loyal pet dog , so watch the house while i , the goddess , go out .
  • simp : okay . dont push yourself too hard . good luck with your date . then i will be in my room , f@pping and crying while imaging about you and your boy-friends .

53369211281_9d7285a81a_b.jpg
Where does that panel come from ?

Users who are viewing this thread