Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 37 Ch. 322 - The Date And The Girlfriend (2)

Fed-Kun's army
yo8uj1.png

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna assume that we're probably not allowed to mention other sites in here, but... if you REALLY wanted to keep up with the chapter releases, you could've done so elsewhere. Waiting for it here isn't mandatory.

Supporter
Holy moly thanks for the translation! I know it's shit but it's shit I spent too much time reading already to drop (I'm up to date from like chapter 80 lol) so even with all the negativity we all will see it through to trash talk about it when finished! So don't abandon this cow please.

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna assume that we're probably not allowed to mention other sites in here, but... if you REALLY wanted to keep up with the chapter releases, you could've done so elsewhere. Waiting for it here isn't mandatory.
It's not like you miss anything between between ch322-ch338. Same old worthless Kazuma simping internal dialogues, and the date is still not happening.

Double-page supporter
It's not like you miss anything between between ch322-ch338. Same old worthless Kazuma simping internal dialogues, and the date is still not happening.
Yeah, mans is still scouting for the date, which is.... yeah. I've already committed to seeing this manga through, so giving it 10 or so minutes of my time each release isn't an issue for me. It's bad, yes, but I've long since made my peace with that. Complaining about it is pointless if you're still here nearly 350 chaps in, feel me? Plus, I like Yaemori. She's cool.

Would be even better if Sumi showed up again though... or if HER manga got going again.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, Kaz' friend making matters even worse. That smite was golden though...
Also 3 pages of "Doki Doki" is just peak plot.
Now that both sides are over conscious of things that won't happen anyway, the date will be even more cringe :haa:

Thanks for TL!

Dex-chan lover
so i thought that the story was about to get another godamn dumb wrench thrown at it with him losing his mind over such a theme, as EXPECTED of this idiot, so i groaned, but then the ball passes onto her side and she IS actually a character who doesn't dismiss it, well, now that's interesting

The last chapter I read was probably 296(when they helped out with the child care centre). Honestly the manga had "so bad it's good" energy for quite a while, I think that's passed now. I doubt I'll be able to browse through reddit comments every chapter laughing at the manga lol. It was fun though( i am referring to the comments obviously). Maybe I should give it another try though? When I have more free time of course.

Users who are viewing this thread