Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 37 Ch. 322 - The Date And The Girlfriend (2)

I read this in English up to chapter 338 on another site. Who did that translating?

Aggregator gang
Also, because it seems everyone wants to pick a fight with E.N.D Scans by sniping the series we work on, these are the series that we are still working on and plan to continue working on them:

*Rent-A-Girlfriend
*I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse
*Jii-san to Baa-san Wakagaeru
*Kesa Mo Yuraretemasu
*Otonari No Otonari-san
*Kawaii Kouhai Ni Iwasaretai

These are the series we are picking up as HeatManga retired from Scanlation alltogether and passed us these series:

*A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal
*How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend
*The Gals in My Class Treat Me Like Air
Note: yes, it also does include the +18 version of these 3 series.

These are the series we are officially no longer working on since the sniping was too severe:

*Futari Switch
*My Wife Has No Emotion
*Yani Neko
*Harapeko
*The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way (Serialized version)
The chapter 321 that you uploaded you commented that E.N.D would get back to upload 1 chapter per week. That was June 1st. We are at the end of July. Of course people would start to assume that you guys dropped the series.

I don’t think anyone is picking a fight with E.N.D here. I also thought you guys dropped the series considering how long it took to release 321, and then how long it took to release 322.

Group Leader
The chapter 321 that you uploaded you commented that E.N.D would get back to upload 1 chapter per week. That was June 1st. We are at the end of July. Of course people would start to assume that you guys dropped the series.

I don’t think anyone is picking a fight with E.N.D here. I also thought you guys dropped the series considering how long it took to release 321, and then how long it took to release 322.
I didn't mean specifically in this situation that our group was being picked on in a fight, I meant more on the HeatManga series that I was passed on by that group that everyone else was trynna upload a chapter for those series even though I was already working on the next chapters of those lol

Dex-chan lover
the names :
  • rental girl-friend / mental illness girl-friend / dental girl-friend ( she brushed her teeth in 1 whole chapter , lol ) .
  • main b!tch / chizuru / chorizo the sausage / schizo-ru ( schizophrenia ) / " the goddess-sama " .

cover page : celebrating their "1st real date" with a colored front page .
  • me : what 1st real date ? when exactly will the date happen ?
  • trashy mangaka : well , maybe i will draw their 1st real date in 6 months , 7 months , or 8 months later , after this chapter 322 .
  • me : you are so stupid . this is like saying : my birth-day is in september . this month is still january , but i will have an early birth-day celebration in january .

- trashy poem : thoughts of somebody , they pile up like a pile of sh!ts , lol .

page 7 :
  • ugly rat-face friend : this is brocade , handwoven from wisteria .
  • me : is this a mis-translation ? obviously , he ate some cherry fruits , and then he spits out the seeds .

• rat-face : ... chorizo is probably even waiting for the love-making with you , an ugly piece of fece ...
  • me : yeah right . rat-face , you are a virgin incel with zero experience with girls and love-making , and now you are trying to give advices about girls ????

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well. Its been another month of no update. Guess its time to hope for someone else to take it up...

Users who are viewing this thread