AND BERET-KUN

COMES

ON CHORIZO'S LOOSE POOSY
(as loose as her morals)

CUCCZUYA

WILL LICK EACH DROP

OF COME

Dex-chan lover
CMON KZUYA I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU. GET A JOB, BE RESPONSIBLE, HONEST, HARD-WORKING.

AFTER 300 CHAPTERS YOU OWE THAT TO US

Even the comment section has been getting duller for this series.

Please, it's been stagnant even longer than this manga has

For a while I mighta chuckled here and there when someone made a low-effort jab at it

Now it's just sad and overdone, but every single person who said anything still reads it

Dex-chan lover
Maybe, but not after 300+ chapters.
Honestly although they've been on plenty rental dates before, I think especially Kaz will be out of his mind because it's their first "real" date and we all know how this usually ends :worry:

It's honestly quite sad to see that even after all this times and faked "outings" they're still pretending to be in a relationship. I wonder if these endless no progress stretches are less arduous when reading this in one go.
At least we have Mini who still hasn't lost hope (and is mostly normal, ignoring her shipping hobby), so I shall do the same...

Thanks for the chapter, I really missed my only weekly updating series. That being said, there's not much to miss out on, so take your time :wooow:
This is exactly it. It's one of these series who flow so much better when binge reading the whole arc.

Dex-chan lover
Please, it's been stagnant even longer than this manga has

For a while I mighta chuckled here and there when someone made a low-effort jab at it

Now it's just sad and overdone, but every single person who said anything still reads it
The mangaka has written about 40 pages' worth of actual story content for these last five years. That's still a much lower level of effort than us tearing a new one into this tripe, chapter after worthless chapter, while trying to keep the humor going -without going for the obvious target, which is the readers who still follow it.

I dropped this series over a year ago, but I still keep it in my follow list just in case it ever ends. I'm somehow not surprised that basically no character development has been made since I stopped reading.

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly it. It's one of these series who flow so much better when binge reading the whole arc.
I mean, anything has to flow better than reading this. separated. into. way. too. many. filler. chapters.
But yeah, I think the little bit of (dare I say) progress there is, becomes even less noticeable the more it's spread out over time... :huh:
Then again, rereading this once it finishes (if that will ever happen) after such an experience is pretty much to ask for

Users who are viewing this thread