Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 35 Ch. 308 - The Girlfriend And Her Rental Work (2)

Dex-chan lover
So... It really wasn't a bad chapter, pretty straightforward SOL without incoherent rambling or borderline psychotic behavior...

Sadly, with Mami's reappearance(which didn't feel remotely organic, pure device), I'm reminded of Reiji's incredible ability to run to just before the finish line and spin in place. In fairness, there is a certain skill in laying so much groundwork that you have an inexhaustible supply of delaying drama... But ffs, there's something to be said for not needing to use every little bit of it before getting to the point... ANY point... I personally don't need closure on every little plot thread PRIOR to something more significant and meaningful happening; sort it out after, that would be dramatic enough for plenty of chapters (probably afraid of the sales drop when he loses those just hanging on for a Kazuya/Chizuru resolution). If Reiji's compulsion is tying up loose ends, this is going to take a very long time.

As ever, thank you for scanlating, perseverance in the face of overwhelming odds should definitely be on the teams resumes.

Dex-chan lover
I have a rule for when looking for women.

If she can't get along with my grandma, she should move along.

btw, as expected, decent manga when the cuck isn't in it much

Supporter
So... It really wasn't a bad chapter, pretty straightforward SOL without incoherent rambling or borderline psychotic behavior...
Agreed. 🤝

(probably afraid of the sales drop when he loses those just hanging on for a Kazuya/Chizuru resolution). If Reiji's compulsion is tying up loose ends, this is going to take a very long time.
I love optimists because without them the world would "profit" itself to death. But I have to admit I'm almost certain Reiji's real compulsion is milking the cash cow almost as much as Simpzuya milks his cow.

As ever, thank you for scanlating, perseverance in the face of overwhelming odds should definitely be on the teams resumes.
Indeed. Community service much. 👏

If I had photoshop skills I'd be editing Mami's head onto Rhea Ripley right now. Mami always comes out on top after all

RETURN OF THE GOAT MAMI YES MOMMY MAMI
Are you clinically insane?

Mami Nanami is a character from the anime and manga series "Rent-A-Girlfriend" (Kanojo, Okarishimasu) created by Reiji Miyajima. She is a supporting character and an ex-girlfriend of the protagonist, Kazuya Kinoshita.

Opinions about Mami Nanami vary among viewers and fans of the series. While some viewers find her actions and personality intriguing, others consider her to be one of the more disliked characters due to her manipulative and deceitful behavior.

Here are some reasons why some people might consider Mami Nanami as a disliked character:

1. Manipulative behavior: Mami is often seen manipulating situations and people to get what she wants. She uses emotional manipulation to keep Kazuya close to her, even after their breakup, by creating situations that cause him distress or confusion.

2. Deceitful actions: She pretends to be innocent and sweet in front of others while hiding her true intentions. Mami often schemes behind the scenes to disrupt Kazuya's relationship with Chizuru Mizuhara, the main female protagonist.

3. Self-centered attitude: Mami tends to prioritize her own desires without considering the feelings of others. Her actions are often driven by selfish motives, making her appear unsympathetic to the emotions of those around her.

4. Lack of genuine empathy: She seems to lack genuine concern for others' feelings and well-being, displaying a callous attitude towards Kazuya's emotions and Chizuru's situation.

It's important to note that character perceptions can vary widely among audiences, and while some viewers may strongly dislike Mami Nanami due to her actions and personality traits, others might find her complexities and flaws intriguing or essential to the story's dynamics. Different interpretations and perspectives contribute to diverse opinions about characters in any narrative.

Dex-chan lover
here i am on chapter 3 thundred and 8. ive forgotten the names of once prominent characters, ive seen kazuyas growth and decay, ive seen the complete mental collapse of all those around me and yet i persist. i have forgotten why i do. perhaps just to suffer

Fed-Kun's army
GUOOOOOOOOOOOH

CHORIZO A CCKSCKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEE

GUOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Seriously why does everyone fawn over this one girl. Literally a Mary Sue

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler for next chapter
Mami ends up being a nothing burger. She sees them and leaves them be. This was just a massive throw away cliffhanger from our brilliant mangaka. Bravo. It all returns to nothing.

Dex-chan lover
page 1 :
so old hag paid a girl so she drew a naughty doujinshi that featured old hag and main female making love ? what a crazy hag , lol .

page 2 :
yeah , domestic violence is very funny . i bet the talent-less mangaka also likes to beat up his wife and childrens too , lol .

page 5 :
- old hag : i thought you were yang guifei . yang guifei was a b!tch from the bad country china . she only looked a little pretty . she destroyed an empire with her shallowed beauty . and in the end , her own husband killed her with his own hands .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Guifei

i dont know which one is worse : the simpy grandson , or the simpy grandma .

seems like main female forgets to say this , lol : yo , old hag , first , i will get the boring stuff out of the way : pay me the renting fee 100,000 yen right now , before we start the date . kitty has got claws ( a reference to chapter 158 ) .

page 11 :
  • old hag : i will pay 100,000 yen for the useless clothes . i just dont have any other ways to spend my pension .
  • me : use the money to buy a coffin for yourself , hag , lol . or save some money to prepare for your own funeral . or give your money to your family , dont give them to a total stranger . or use the money to donate and to buy foods for hungry , orphaned childrens .

last page :
The Lord of the Rings : the return of another queen , ex-girl-friend .

so ex-girl-friend returns ... , so what ?

at this point , what can she do to ruin the lives of other peoples ?

she can not do nothing , so she is playing alone in the arcade , with no family , no boy-friend , no girl-friend , so sad , so lonely , sob sob .

she could seduce wimpy simp , or she could become a snitch / snitcher , and report main female to her renting company , but for some unknown reasons , she didnt do these things .

i guess ex-girl-friend can do this : pull out a knife and stab main female and old hag in the next chapter , lol .

page 12 :
  • main female : blah blah , ... snidel , ... laguna moon , ... c0ck c0ck deal , ... fray d*ck , .... furry furry , ... studious ... , mila owen , ... blah blah ...
  • old hag : i didnt understand one single word of that sentence .

51832651433_61f3b47cce_o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
here i am on chapter 3 thundred and 8. ive forgotten the names of once prominent characters, ive seen kazuyas growth and decay, ive seen the complete mental collapse of all those around me and yet i persist. i have forgotten why i do. perhaps just to suffer
And here is Mami again

We've gone so far, walked so long...

but that blight is still there, hanging over our heads.

Users who are viewing this thread