The Lady's Butler

Muchas gracias por todos los updates!! ❤️❤️❤️ La asertividad de la principal es lo mejor del mundo!

This is interesting 🥺 I mean finally a story that doesn't involve the isekai'd heroine trying to prevent her own death, you know? Must protecc Lancelot

This is interesting! I hope it still shows the story from the ML's perspective throughout the story

Hohoho finally we have a character that questions the sudden appearance of a personality change

Oh my God it so GOOOD!!!
Now I will continue with the Spanish translation
( FINALLY my years with learning Spanish was worth it!!! )

Group Leader
Yes the English translation is still being done we had to find a Korean Translator who was interested in doing the series. More chapters coming soon. If you’re interested in translating this series or working with the group doing it feel free to join the discord here https://discord.gg/5QNZ35C

This has been picked up by Tappytoons: https://www.tappytoon.com/en/comics/ladys-butler
They have up to chapter 10.

>.> Tappytoons requires u to pay for it tho. If i had money, id slap them with it so i could easily read all the manga i wanted

@SkinHunger55
No, it does not. Just download tappytoon's app and you'll be able to earn points watching ads.
I made a script to automate the process, so I earn point passively and I have it run when I am asleep.

eayXM8X.png

@Stormdragon Where even is the thing for getting free points via ads? I can't find it on their website.

Oh wait, you mentioned it has to involve their app. Shit now I look stupid and there's no delete function for comments.

Users who are viewing this thread