The Lady's Butler

@Cerenium
Sure.
One easy way is using Emulators. Many android emulators have macros. Then it all depends on how good you are at making them.
It will occasional have a hiccup, so you'll need to check on it from time to time.

My macro is slow, so it never hits the max 30. This way it can run all night. Because if it hits max, the button will be grayed out and you'll need to sorta "refresh" the page before it can load another ad.
And this is why I prefer tappytoons over any other.

I dont want to download the app tho. I want to read manga on the pc. Theres no way to earn points on pc, so therefore u have to buy the chapters.

For those who are feeling a little impatient and need to read more ASAP, you can follow this link onto Bato.to and it has 25 chapters up. Those of you who wanna wait here, please do so. I mean nothing weird or bad. So, for those who want to, please use the link, but those who don't want to, please ignore it. No hate, only love. 🙂

Thank you to all the comments that suggested where to read this in English. At first, I thought this story would be childish but it's actually quite fun!

@Kisses4U thers a english version here https://mangaht.com/manga/The-Lady-S-Butler/chapter-1
also shouldnt this be labled genderbender? maybe im blind but mc kinda look lik a girl...
edit im stupid the mc is the girl not the servant

I don't really like master/servant relationships as power imbalance is just too obvious, it feels wrong.

But I'm bored anyway, maybe it's not so bad?

edit: so the butler loved his lady even before the switch, and after complete personality change he'll love this completely different person that so happened to inhabit the same body? booooi this is messed up
edit2: looks like both problems are explicitly addressed to in the story, so to readers who might have the same reservations as me: don't worry, read ahead (on other sites), it's ACTUALLY GOOD!

Users who are viewing this thread