The Lady's Dark Secret - Ch. 41

I would most certainly only read when Death by Roses posts. And when Estelle shows off her power like the fucking queen she is...!! :glee:

Btw, is it just me or is the art... looking more rushed than the first few chapters? Did the studio change artist mid way?

I would most certainly only read when Death by Roses posts. And when Estelle shows off her power like the fucking queen she is...!! :glee:

Btw, is it just me or is the art... looking more rushed than the first few chapters? Did the studio change artist mid way?
The art does look different to me as well. Seems a lot lower effort in a few panels while others are still good. Lets hope it was just rushed because of a deadline or something and is not the new standard.

Also, lmao. Serves her right.

Fed-Kun's army

Yeah, it really does, and the next few chapters look no better. I suspect they're rushing to end the first season?

I also noticed the change in art, still looks good, but it does feel rushed. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread