The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 10

Thank you for translating!!! Don't mind the shits mean people are spouting at y'all and keep going!! ❤

d77222df469b50e3b4cdcc1f6dc74219.jpg

I'm just reading both and writing good things about both translations, I do appreciate a lot the effort from both sides. Dandelion, I'm really thankful for your work and don't get discouraged, fighting! <3

Edit: @Anquale totally agree, it's not a big deal, if u prefer one ver. over the other, simply read that and that's it, easy peasy.

LMAO, sis had to show her pretty face? She's not willing to lose I can tell that. xd Imagine if she becomes the first woman in getting that title? That'd be so cool >u< I didn't know what to expect about the story but the more we see, the more I'm excited about! Also wow, I didn't know her father was so cool >u< for me this black-haired hottie is the ML, and I'm glad since I'm not that fan of the pretty blonde prince and because this other Duke looks so good with our MC.

That is one nice sword. I hope that the swordfighting won't disappear in the future,

Thank you so much for the translation! Don't listen to the people who are talking about sniping. The other group stopped translating for a month. How was anyone suppose to know? I am so happy you picked this up.

@HiAndHello

I know!!! the red handle is there for a reason omg. i dont know how the sword doesnt fall from her hands when she swings it.

Group Leader
OMG if anyone were to steal my food like that, they’re not gonna be my love interest. More like mortal enemy.

Being rude is not being charmingly tomboy baby boo

sis....did you just take his tasty looking steak??😑 i' d slap you if you took my food

She holds all her swords wrong and her stance sucks. The red rapier is way too big for her. Rapiers are a foil type sword and foil fencing is about stabbing, not slashing, so as a foil fencer, the first thing I would do upon getting a new blade that I wanted to test out would be a lunge. Then I would go onto some parries. The hand guard and the red part are there for a reason. As you may have guessed, the hand goes around the red part so the wielder doesn't get metal splinters (which hurt like hell) and the hand guard is there so you don't get your fingers hit while fencing (which also hurts like hell). Her stance should've been feet perpendicular to each other in an L shape with her knees bent. The picture of her fencing in a modern scenario sucked too, her front leg wasn't bent enough and her foil was weird, like historical relic kind of weird. Modern foils have a simple metal hand guard that's like a little dish that goes around the blade in front of the handle, but her foil had the little plate as well as a little floral decoration and two decorative poles sticking out each side that we don't see on regular foils. If she was a national grade fencer, she would've had enough muscle memory that when she fought the other dude, her first instinct would've been to land a killing or debilitating blow on the other guy. I'm not a national grade fencer, but even I would've jumped into proper stance and gone on the offensive in that situation. At the very least, she could've done a better job parrying the other blade. The design of the rapier was also really weird. It's clearly a foil type blade, yet it had a hand guard like a sabre. Before anyone asks how I knew she was a foil fencer, her lame, the thing that looked like a leotard that she was wearing in the modern scene, is something only foil fencers wear because the foil target area is just the torso, not the arms. The sabre target area is the torso and the arms and the epee target area is the whole body so they don't need things for telling is it was on target or not. All in all, I hated how those scenes played out. Although, I will admit that most people aren't fencers and wouldn't know or care, I'm just writing this to put it out there. The plot is okay, but people who don't know a thing about fencing should at least do some research before they start making scenes that include it.

@dryryebread You have a lot of time on your hands but I do admit and her stances are weird asf but maybe you should email the author personally maybe lol

Users who are viewing this thread