The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 12

Where is my axe, indeed.

Honestly, I'm glad when the whole obese aspect is gone from the story, I really disliked it, wasn't handled well IMO. Also, wasn't she like a head shorter than cherry, now she's nearly twice as big as her... I really wished she'd have remained her original height, bit smaller than the others, would have made her kicking ass even more fun!

A BEAUTIFUL TRANSFORMATION!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...OH MY GHAD, PLEASE SOMEONE KILL THAT KIND OF FIANCEE... HE TOTALLY DON'T DESERVE HER! HE'S SUPER SHAMELESS!! OPENLY LOVEY-DOVEY TO SOMEONE HIS NOT FIANCEE TO THE POINT HE WANTS TO KILL FL, AND NOW GETTING MAD JUST FOR THAT!? CAN'T YOU BE MORE ANY SHAMELESS!!๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

@iTeokure they say if you loose weight slowly with lots of exercise there won't be too much skin. But she's rich asf and could definitely afford to have it removed. But it's fiction, lets not think to hard

I wanna strangle that b!tvhhh to death that two faced slut arghhh tysm fรผr translating as always โค๏ธ

Dex-chan lover
The look on that woman's face when she saw eve's slimmed appearance. Priceless.

Fed-Kun's army
Now that I think about it... why does the 2nd prince assume he's the heir? Shouldn't there be... a 1st prince somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread