The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 14

I'm confused. The maid called Ren the second prince now. So Lex is the first prince and I have been waiting for a first prince all in vain? XD I really had hoped that Winston turned out to be the exiled first prince (that's why he had to hide his face) and kicks that b* in his crown jewels and takes the throne and makes Eve the legal queen without having anything to do with that cheater xD

I don't care about Ren at all, he has so many secrets and a hidden agenda, so it's pretty stressful to be with him tbh. Can he get lost so we can enjoy the beautiful moments between Eve and the Duke? We don't even have to talk about the Crown Prince, he's a disgusting piece of trash, lol.

Another thing, our MC's pink dress is so horrible, why the black-haired b1tch dress is way better than hers? That's way too unfair. :l

Fed-Kun's army
Cherry looks so much like Latte lol and the heroine resembles Ibelin. I know it's the same artist but still so close to character designs.

I know that third prince is up to no good. I know it in my heart. I imagine he wants to be King and her hand in marriage would be practically winning the crown so i can't trust his intentions for her.

Ren is so ugly, I cringe every time he comes into view. How can someone so ugly be one of MLs? I hope he's not ML. Even Lex looks better, regardless how much of a douche he is.

yes!! give it to me!! I'll take anything you give me Winston!!😍😍

..and Ren and the fiance still irritates me.. like f*ck off already! 😠 the audacity to breathe in the same air, and in the same space as our FL!😡🖕

This week on Manwha horses, a very good job! Those have actual horse shape, even if they are a bit on the thin side!

@hs-gofish I didn’t even notice that!! Aaaa. I’m just glad the horses have a bit better shape in this one, even if they are a little thin.

Users who are viewing this thread