The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 14

"tsk, he's full of sh*t"... A kettle calling the pot black too much? 🙄

Dex-chan lover
The second prince and her interaction are funny.
Master Swordsmen has a thing for her.

To be honest, I don't like Hui. He's a hypocrite, saying that he is sincere towards Eve and whatnot yet would follow the first prince's orders without any protest. Sure he may had to do it so that he won't get killed in the throne succession war, but if that is the extent of his "sincerity" towards Eve, allowing her to suffer all this time without protecting her, then he's no better than all those people who only pay lip service. I pray that Eve, from start until the end, will never have any sort of romantic feelings towards him.

tysm for your translations! no offence to anyone, but yours are much more nicely done :)

That dress that she wears when Hui comes practically looks like undergarments... so she just walks around with him in her underwear? This manhwa makes no sense sometimes.

...tho I love the art, the author needs to tone down the quantity of decorations they put on dresses unless they want their character to end up, literally, looking like cakes 😅

Did anyone reallize that eve is just rejecting Hui, to dance with the duke but Hui seems to just dissapear all of a sudden. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread