The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 15

Welp, assuming that it's just minor injury, I don't know what kind of excuse will Duke use for that (or maybe there was an animal conveniently behind the pwince) but he deserves it bc he dared pointing his arrow at another person like that.

And bwest fwend....how are you feeling? Does the breeze feel good? lol

Thank you for the TL!

the villainess is a tad bit too stupid as the antagonist, wished she was more cunning or secretive

That archery posture tho. Seriously, why is it so hard to type “archery” into google and look at a few pictures. This seems to be a common trend in manhwa/manhua, yet this is probably the worst take I’ve seen. When you’re too laze to do any research you get this kind of shit. Literally the only way this makes sense is if the dude is supposed to have no experience and be completely clueless on handling a bow. And this is not that kind of story/character.

goddamn their archery posture is so frikken awkward!I can't!!😂 anyway, thank you Winston for doing us this kind service!

Sure this artist can draw pretty faces but they sure as hell don't know how to use references for poses and it's hilarious.
First we have the weird ass "fencing" then musicians who don't know how to properly hold a instrument and now we got the hunchback of the notredame himself holding a bow.

"the prince has been injured!" Good!

Also, that deer looks like a forest spirit or something, wish they didn't have to kill it :/

I am just glad that
yellow POS is not the male lead. Asshole tries to be a pious person but carry out all the harmful orders by the prince. You SOB .

Users who are viewing this thread