The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 16

man that was F'd up of the prince he's so trash taking it out on that poor servant

We can clearly see a wild exemplar of Joffrey Baratheon attacking a poor butler....... LOL seriously he "is" Joffrey Baratheon.

tbh the story didnt look apealing (for me, at least)

but i love seeing dumb antagonist make their own grave so i'll keep read it while laughing it

The second prince is cartoonishly evil, while the fake friend is a little more nasty and realistic. I am curious what Eve's plan is from now one. A little disspointed that she can't recognize the Duke under such a tiny mask.

Dex-chan lover
I'll never really understand why these Snow White looking guys are consider good looking. But damn do I hope that smug Disney Princess Lex gets the lipstick smacked off his face soon.

Is there another place I could read this? Or rather is there a place I could actually read it at all...? Not able to read corrupted images...

I suffered with his poor butler, poor man damnit I hate him, he's so horrible to do something like that how dare he?
thanl yoou for the translation!!!

@CoughDrop try another website I've come here after reading it in somewhere else first and it looks fine

Really should have been his neck that’s broken ....
Thank you always for the update 🥰🥰🥰

This guy's a psycho, it doesn't seem unrealistic that someone so powerful would do this, ofc it's disgusting tho.

Users who are viewing this thread