The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 16

Evil prince gets replaced with snobby prince? But was the evil prince the crown prince?

Don’t know why FL didn’t recognize the ML..

Efu

Was expecting this to be on par with miss sidekick since they share the same artist, but well.. It's not. Ah well.

Since everyone is already talking about what an utter trash the second prince is...

Dang I love the way the artist draw eyes, especially the Duke's. They're so captivating

Meo

Double-page supporter
@Trezcast : Well, you know...the effect of the magical manga mask (you can't identify people by their eyes or their voice)

Can ibelin just stfu i mean ally or whatnot istg she better be ready for the price that she have to pay and also Duke Wilson or Winston I forgot lol is just so mysterious and charming

Vielen Dank für die Übersetzung!!💙

Because this manhwa has same artist as Miss Not So Sidekick, I feel like it gets overshadowed, and couldn't help but think how MNSS' plot, characters, and pacing are superior to this one.

Hunting competitions in these kinds of stories always throw me off🤢 like wth the white deer is so cute how are yall able to shoot it dead for the hell of it?? I feel so bad😭😭 I didn't find it romantic at all when the ml won and gave the mc the prize sigh.. Ml seems cool but nah bro shooting animals is a no-go for me😬😬

I guess because I keep on co.parong this to Miss Not So Sidekick that I can't enjoy this. This manhua is like your run of the mill revenge story. Its boring. It was promising in gorst chapter with King Yama and All, but now its so generic.

Users who are viewing this thread