The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Ah... Classic
bad friend purposely fattening her up and guilt tripping her when she tries to refuse. If she came from a poorer family the og girl's self control might have not been the best too. In addition to being sickly and not exercising... Yeah that's deadly.

I feel so bad for the original inhabitant of the body, I'm assuming it's her friend who had some involvement with her death.

That girl is near identical to the heroine character in miss not so sidekick just with a bad personality

Luuvv Eve so much as well as her foster father!!! Doting parent characters are the best

[tssk tssk.....just like Ibelyn from miss not so sidekick...they look alike and act alike!!!!! They're both selfish people who only wants all attention to them.... Dang her...can't wait for Eve to get back at her... ]

I luuuuvvv Eve....she's like Latte... But latte is witty yet as dense as air particles.... She does notice something regarding a certain hag but she shoves it off.... But when it comes to a certain dude....she's sooooooooo.....never mind

Can't wait to see more of Eve!!!!

I bet that "friend" is trying to get her fat because she wants to be the only "beauty" in their social circle.

Bwahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahha. So it was the same artist from Miss Not Sidekick.

No wonder I saw not-Ibelina here.

Tnks for sharing this with us guys ♡

Oh my, in Miss not so sidekick I also disliked the black haired girl, and now this? C'mon, she's a total b1tch, don't be friends with her for goodness sake!!!! 😤

Lol am I assuming things? Like how this black-haired girl pretend to be so kind by fed the FL up but lowkey she just want to be the fairest lady (or maybe want to kill FL slowly).

And you, Elise, should quickly join the black-haired girl club, lol jk. Anyway please keep going on the translation! Thanks 😊😊

Efu

Same artist as miss blah sidekick hehe. INSTANT FOLLOW *slams blue button*

Users who are viewing this thread