The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 2

LOL!!!! Why do I feel like the miss not so sidekick's characters are here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The other stories characters are literally here lol. The author must not like black haired but love silver

Aggregator gang
Awwwww I love her father!!! Nice parents like that in these stories always give me the warm fuzzies <3

She looks like an even prettier version of Ibelin ( and Ibelin is already very pretty) but I guess that makes considering that it's the same artist.

I love the art (ยด โ–ฝ๏ฝ€) โ™ก i love the story, i love the comedies, i love everything!! (เน‘โ™กโˆ€โ™กเน‘)

Bruh saw the art and immediately knew this was gonna be comedy gold! Love the artist - I'm sure the author is gonna be great too

Hahah so Iโ€™m not the only one who recognised the art! (Well, itโ€™s quite characteristic ๐Ÿ˜)

Double-page supporter
my backstabber-birth detector is tingling!!!

I sense pestilence y'all!

Aha! So she purposefully feed Lukina desserts so she would gain weight in fear of Lukina looking prettier than her maybe? I get it now, that's why the maid doesn't seem to like her. What a bitch. Also she reminds me of ibelin from Miss not so sidekick

Dex-chan lover
The evil friend looks like the original lead in that one story with the curly haired popcorn eating girl

Edit @Heenimakira same! I couldn't recall the title thank you, lmao

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† OMG Latte is a maid in this webtoon, they look so alike it feels like a crossover !!!

Users who are viewing this thread