The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 26

wow, i'm suprised that the second ml is the first prince but it's actually better (so the second one and ally will suffer more lol) thanks for the chapter!

Wtf now I really want to see who this second ML is!!!! I’m still for Duke Winston but 😏 I’m looking forward to meeting the new character.

still dont like him..😒 he remained passive about the things that the jackass and hoe were doing to Eve.

Ngl ren's probably my least favourite character. There's nothing that stands out about him apart from the fact that he's a perfect milquetoast lmao

At least the others have interesting personalities. Things we can love or hate about them.

Why is always Alice in wonderland lol

Also, did they remove the translation note everyone's talking about or am I just blind?

nah he should feel guilty, he was a bystander to the situation, even if he didn't directly hurt eve, by not doing anything he let her get hurt instead of preventing it

Man you're getting better and better at translating and doing all the work!!! Keep up the good work!!!😄

@yannickq

Yeah I agree he's the most bland character so far imo. Also it seems like he has the notion that Eve is some precious girl that has to be protected from everything when that's definitely not the case...

Ren is so useless so I'm freaking happy that he's not the 2nd ML. I also don't understand why people are so desperate to finish the story already, when this is obviously just the first arc.

Eve still wants to live her life freely, has dreams (she wants to become a sordwoman master, just like her papa, and most importantly she wants to live a long and happy life -I bet there will be a lot more action since she still has to use what God gave her-), we have to see our romance journey and many things more.

Tbh I'm pretty excited about the spoiler so ty for that and for your effort! uwu💫

Thanks for translating!
Very much appreciated:)))

Is it me or did the art lowkey change?
It's not bad though, I think it looks cool. Maybe the artist is trying a new art style or is taking a break and someone else is filling either than that another well translated chapter from the amazing translators.

nope still dont like him, didnt do anything bad my ass lmao. glad hes not the 2nd ml :)

thank you for the update!

If the second ml isnt Ren, i think author is trying to give us male leads that don’t have any relationship/connection with the original Eve before, so they won’t be biased to how Eve behaved in the past like Ren did. Sure maybe it’s true that Ren really likes the ‘innocent’ Eve, but that’s the original one that’s no longer exist

Users who are viewing this thread