The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 27

Thank you so much for the chapter! The translation was so clear and understanding. I appreciate the hard work you put into this translation :) Thank you!

This is so annoying, I came here caused I thought nia update the chapter, but it was someone out off the blue, this groups didn't stopped updating they can take a rest and then continue, just showing us your amateur job coming from the illegal site and those horribles pics, it sucks.

This is a snipe, the previous group that's been working on this series ever since the beginning hasn't stated that they've dropped it. If you want to try out solo-ing, please do it with a series that has been formally dropped/not been updated within 6 months (there's no strict rules in scanlating, but you should still be decent). It's saddening that such a good series is getting sniped again and that so many people are oblivious to this.

The translation was really good! But definitely try to reach out/DM the previous groups that were doing the series before uploading the next. :)

@mangolover im saying 6 months is around the time when a series is pretty much ghosted. You can also just contact the original group if you want to pick it up instead of just doing it without their permission. Even if you 'don't have to claim ownership', you should still be respectful of others. The two main groups, Spring Palette and Speedcat, haven't stated that they dropped it. They're still probably working on these chapters right now. Snipers like this are taking away the chance of the original group's hard work from being seen.
I'm not sure if you realize how difficult scanlating is. From the typesetting to the cleaning and redrawing, and even the quality checking! A good group takes a lot of effort and time into their work.

I wish that when that eve b*tch hugged him while he was putting the poison, he spilled the poison in 2 of the glasses. That would've been so great!

@Ded_Weeb, is there a way to know if a scans dropped it or is it just announced in they're discord?

Group Leader
@LingLing40hrs1 some of them say on their group page here on mangadex what their current projects are.
@mangolover Not having an official claim doesn’t make sniping okay. It’s common curtesy. A way of showing appreciation to groups of people sinking an enormous amount of their own time into doing something with no reward except fan appreciation. By the way, in case you’re underestimating how incredibly long this sort of thing can take, I once soloed a chapter of a manga in a single sitting. I didn’t bother with the background noises and words, almost no redrawing. Just erased all the text bubbles and did them in English in various fonts. It took over five hours. For a so-so scanlation, five hours. I think people doing this much can expect some curtesy from fans.

Oh dear more translation drama😩 I personally don't care who translated this I am just happy I can read new chapters.

For a wholeass moment I thought I had somehow misclicked and landed in Miss Not-So-Sidekick and was rereading Ibellin's backstory somehow, lol. She and Alice could be identical twins!
They even have the same bs reason to hate our heroine!

Like the sheer Entitlement of just hating and trying to mess with someone just because they happen to draw some attention away from you is just... ughhhh

Users who are viewing this thread