The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 30 - season 1 end

I'm glad the series didnt linger on the revenge part too long and its going in another direction. Wouldn't want it to become stale.

Ooooh a female MC that's gonna be a knight??!! Yasss gurl, do it. Also can we get a moment of appreciation for Duke Winston, especially from last chapter -- like my mans was DAMN fiiinneee

Thanks for the double update! Can't wait til next season!!♡

Thank you for sticking it out til the end of the season instead of just dropping it midway! All of your hard work up until now is greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much for releasing the last two chapter of this first season!

I'm sad to learn that you will be dropping it but still, thank you for your hard work all this time :D

The fuck?!... that was my first reaction to you dropping this.. but after a few second i realise the main story has ended,, so even though this series is dropped i can feel at ease.. thank you so much for your hard work! 0:D

awww they drop it :< hoping that someone will picked up this series too, but i'm glad that they at least finished season 1, no cliffhangers.

thank you for the continued translation up until now!! I hope another group or someone picks this up 🥺

It's been a while so I completely forgot this was one of the series where she met god and had the multiple lives she remembered lol gonna have to reread it before season 2

Thanks for the translations 'til now! and for not leaving it on a cliffhanger

Honestly this is a great place to depart with this series. I dont know where they can go on from here that will make it interesting. lmao

I feel like I'm becoming gayer by reading this because the males are so detailed. IDK man, I feel like my straightness is being sucked away. I'm glad its over so I can stop questioning my sexuality.

I haven't really been paying attention to the height difference, but that one panel makes it seem like she doesn't even reach his shoulder dang

Dex-chan lover
Always ticks me off when they draw sword fights so fucking poorly. She just looks miserable with a sword tbh. The fact they genuinely want to make her good at it just turns the scene cringe and ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread