The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 30 - season 1 end

Thank you for all the hard work!
Tbh I don't have much interest in it either anymore. I only picked it up as a substitute for miss not so sidekick.

I think it's best to end it here. I picked this up just to know see her revenge. So glad it ended well.

Thank you for all the wonderful chapters! feels nice that you dropped it when the main story to came to an end ^^

Awww what a pity that you're dropping this, your scanlation quality was amazing! But still, thank you for all your hard work so far and thank you for finishing the first season!!

Does anyone else also think that her maid looks exactly like Latte from Miss Not so Sidekick, just with brown hair XD

Thanks for your hard work until now and for finishing the season, I'm not too invested so this is a good stopping point for me if nobody else picks it up 😄

Thank you for translating this up until now and providing incredible quality scans. Like the user below me said, it's a good stopping point at chapter 30.

Good stopping place, just hope that some shady, coffee asking, bad wording scan don't pick this up.

Awh thank you, I really enjoyed it. A good stopping point hehe. Quite excited for what’s left to come. She’s becoming a sword master wooooo~

Users who are viewing this thread