The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 4

Idk I’m still suspicious of even the “nice” prince 😂 thanks for the update! This is a nice change of pace.

Banned
Hope she tells the Duke and he listens (since he seems to dote on her, imagine he would be outraged and demand justice to the king himself)

Well I dislike Prince Hui. He doesn't seem surprised by his brother meeting up with another woman in the middle of the night. So kinda looks like an accomplice.

Even tho she's drawn fat, she's still so cute! The author did a good job. But man what fucking assholes. I hope she can get her revenge for the original mc.

:/ kind of wish that they keep mcs chub.. unfortunately she wont -_- its cute wtf keep it

That black haired girl looked like ibelin and the golden haired guy looked like the prince in I'm not a sidekick. They got similar artist to draw this huh

@vofuro

Big same on that... I hope there is a reincarnation/isekai that does just that one day - or keeps the MC chubby...

@Eclat123, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that. And to me, Suli the maid looks just like our lovely Sidekick herself (except with tamed hair)! XD

@Rxypup in this point the MC is not chubby. She is obese :>. a chubby person would be someone who is somewhat overweight but still has some curves [the fat is not just hanging out]. If the MC becomes chubby and she is happy with just being chubby yes. I would be happy with that. a person who is chubby allow you to have more maneuver when they are in a private moment. if you know what I mean, but and obese person is just not that great for the health. We have to balance our diet. Many of us fail in that [ I am talking to all us the super skinny and super fat people who eat junk food], and we want to add an extra weight to the body to hold for the rest of one life. It is just bad.

I want to see her chubby before she goes slim [since most artist go there without showing the half way - the chubby phase-]

sis leave his ass!!!😡 get rid of that fake biatch! tell your dad!! do something!! get your REVEEEENNNGGEE!!!!😠

I kbew it somethin’s ticking me off when i saw that black haired b!tchhh face 🤡

Dex-chan lover
Are you fr fr nice or just another person that's going to stab her in the back ;;
I feel so bad for the original girl, didn't her 'friend' say she was beautiful at like five years old?
So her envy at her pure beauty led to this, that's real sad.

the designs in the background behind the panels are distracting me. it would be nice if they just keep it minimal to white. tho it is cute at times, maybe I was just new at the artist's art style.

Users who are viewing this thread