The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 6

Lmao, I think I should save this chapter as a motivation to lose weight, that "Kill! I'm gonna kill you, fat!" was hilarious and iconic at the same time. XD

Ps. Can we slap Huiren already? The boy is literally trying to sabotage Eve's plans and that's hella disgusting (ofc he must have his reasons but it doesn't change what he did and is doing).

Losing that much body mass in such a short amount of time should result in flabby skin. Did she use a gift to get rid of it?

fuck you Hui🖕 and fuck your scumbag brother too!!🖕 fuck both of you!!🖕🖕

Hui's design is my type but hmphh, why does he have to follow all of his brother's orders :< you're making me hate you

This chapter is being rude to her huh
Also she's gorgeous!!
Thank you for the translation The quality is great !

Dex-chan lover
she was cute when she was obese now that she's lost some weight and become chubby her design is still so well done. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if she stayed somewhere around this range but maybe lost a bit more but not enough to look like evil Ibelin, even though we all know she'll end up looking like the cover.

you go girl. Ignore the naysayers and the mockers. I do like her current level of chubby though — it’s cute.

Users who are viewing this thread