The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much! Actually waited for your version 😁 hehe thanks again!

The maid really does look like Latte so cute!

And looks like Ibelin went full cray this time around lol

Thanks for translating! Also, hopefully she won't have to reveal herself in the market, a grand entrance would be dramatic. Also, it makes sense that she would be able to wield a sword since she trained with one to lose weight

Found you through this story and went and read almost all the other projects you are working on. Thank you so much for picking up stories that aren't super popular also thank you for this mass update!! Truly a hardworking team!

I seeeeeeriously love the art direction of this story, especially the richness of the color palette, the outfits, the architecture and I'm also obsessed with the makeup-game here, the artist seems to really care about korean trends in many ways which is interesting; I especially adore how their lips and eyeliners are detailed (just look at that black-haired hottie's eyes). >o<

Ps. Her sword is so big haha, I'm impressed!

Tysm for your hard work, I really enjoyed reading the chapters. <3

Thankssss ❤️❤️❤️ it took until you guys for me to get a better understanding of what happened 😂

Thank you for translating. I realize now the error of my ways. Must read good translations to actually be able to connect w the story. So thank you for providing that! I will wait for your next update...

wow that sure got out of hand those 2 are nuts. Hopefully her secret won't be exposed want to leave that for the party.

Users who are viewing this thread