The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 8

Yeah she’s a bitch to the core fuck her seriously fuck her

Thank you for not dropping... Reading the quality of the other group working on this hurts my eyes and soul Lmao

Thank you for keeping up the quality. I don't mind waiting a bit longer for updates that are actually readable.

Thank you so much for the amazing updates and your hard work in keeping them at brilliant quality!

Yeah, I tried to read the other guy's uploads, they're just... so bad. Kudos for trying and all but, I can't handle it.

Thank you for the upload, I’m patiently waiting for your team’s quality chapters 😊

Gezz what a asshole. The dress is fine, since it's black. You'll never see the stain anyway once it's wash. That is the beauty of black and dark clothing, you can barely see stains on them.

Thank you for continuing this series! I'll be waiting for your releases.

Thanks for the releases! Not sure what the other group's overlapping with you is about, but I've decided to just wait on y'alls releases for this series because of the quality difference.

How dare you act like you’re above everybody else you insolent son of b!tchhh I cannot wait to your downfall you imbecile !!

Vielen Dank für die Übersetzung💙

Users who are viewing this thread