The Last Human - Ch. 540 - Let's get wild ~ ! (12p)

Dex-chan lover
Now that last extra panel ... my favorite pair of tits ... er I mean my favorite teacher, yes. Also, all of these side stories without the MC ... could we call them 'filler'. If we ever find out that it was the hamster that brought my guy back to the past I will literally laugh my ass off.

Now that last extra panel ... my favorite pair of tits ... er I mean my favorite teacher, yes. Also, all of these side stories without the MC ... could we call them 'filler'. If we ever find out that it was the hamster that brought my guy back to the past I will literally laugh my ass off.
Holy fuck ! Why didn't I think of that possibility !? If SangBiao is the reason, it will be mind blowing !

There are very few series like this that I've been able to read as direct translations and not get bored drop it and proceed to pick it back up. Honestly since you picked this series up years ago I've been lmao every chapter and look forward to it. Jokes, sex, references, and Samuel's favorite word should never be erased lol.

I will say sino does a great job with his translations and I do enjoy seeing the differences between the 2

Users who are viewing this thread